Smithville Jeweler has been in the jewelry business for over 40 years. Our staff is dedicated to serving the public in a warm, caring and knowledgeable manner. Every piece of jewelry in our inventory is hand selected to meet the following criteria: it must be well made of the finest materials, nicely designed and an excellent value.
Evolving from a dollar jewelry store in a flea market 40 years ago, we have grown into the beautiful fine jewelry store we are today and have resided in our present location for the last 21 years. Out of the thousands of jewelers world wide, only four-hundred jewelers were selected to represent the jewelry industry as V.I.P.’s at the Las Vegas Jewelry Show, one of the largest shows in the industry. We were selected by a jury of our peers and suppliers, as V.I.P.’S, an honor we are very proud of and a feather in our cap.
Our extensive product line and services include…
- Tanzanite, diamonds and alexandrite
- Large inventory of gemstone jewelry of all types including sapphire, emerald, ruby and of course, diamonds
- Large selection of diamond semi-mounts to remount your diamond or any other stones of your choice.
- Offering loose diamonds or gemstones
- Diamond remounting while you watch
- State-of-the-art antique jewelry restoration, custom design and repair using laser welding to protect your item.
Call today to ask about our extensive product lines.
Chamilia, Kameleon, Citizen Watch, Lori Bonn, Rembrandt Charms, Artcarved